Life Science PhD Meeting
FIND THE PHOTO PAGE April 22, 2022
- 2G Event
- registration in person mandatory (registration Wednesday 13:00-19:00 and Thursday 8:00-9:00 Foyer CCB)
- FFP2 mandatory to all times
- we encourage you to get tested before the event
- keep distance
- use only the labelled seats in the lecture hall
- no food in the Foyer, only closed beverages
- stay in the mensa when you eat
The Life Science PhD Meeting Innsbruck 2022 will take place from the 20th to the 22nd of April, 2022 in CCB, Innrain 80-82, Innsbruck.
– 6 outstanding plenary speakers
– 30 short presentations selected from submitted abstracts
– a “ Animal-free Research – Cell Models and Organoids ” workshop
– short talk and poster prizes
– a smashing party
Poster format is A0 (or smaller) in portrait format.
Short talk duration is 12 min + 3 min discussion.
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
You can register for the meeting here: http://www.meduni-ibk.at/page.cfm?vpath=anmeldung&veranstaltung_fk=194
After the registration you will receive a mail with the attached abstract submission form (Registration Deadline 15.4.2022), if you are interested in a poster or short talk. Please beware that we have limited space for talks, so only the best abstracts will be granted a talk. If you are not selected for a talk, you will automatically get a poster or flashtalk slot. Send the abstract submission form to email@example.com
To participate in the workshop please register seperatly here: http://www.meduni-ibk.at/page.cfm?vpath=anmeldung&veranstaltung_fk=195
We like to thank our sponsors that enabled us to make this meeting free of charge and are looking forward to see many of you at the Life Science PhD Meeting Innsbruck 2022!